Monday 13 February 2012

HABS vs CANES

UPDATE
Unfortunately, I had the best of intentions to watch the game and live blog last night, but sometimes, life gets in the way of our plans.

I saw about 3 minutes of action. We'll have to try and give this another go tomorrow as the Habs take on the Bruins.

Happy Valentine's day!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Kirk & Spatch-O return to Montreal, the Habs are riding a 4 game winning streak, and today will makr another first for "the breakdown". I am going to attempt to live blog the game.



My game notes will appear along my twitter feed (with commentary, perhaps) and at the end of each period I'll breakdown what I've seen from the game. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment